Learning Hub - Online Safety Autumn 2020
Date & Time:
The Learning Hub is an important two-way feedback loop between front line practitioners and the Strategic Safeguarding Boards, ensuring learning on priority local issues is shared and acted on at all levels in a timely way.
The next set of Learning Hubs are running from September 2020 on the theme of ‘Online Safety’. At the forums you will gain a greater understanding of;
- How children and young people are being exposed to online risks and online sexual harm from a young age.
- The impact of social media on brain and behaviour
- Child-centred practice
- Online risks
You will also get the opportunity to;
- Share practice with colleagues in other agencies.
- Feed your views, concerns and suggestions about how multi-agency partners can work together to respond to online harm.
- Know that your views, concerns and suggestions will be listened to and acted upon by the Strategic Partnership Group.
- Please note that these forums are not formal training courses
Who should attend:
The forums are aimed at front line practitioners in all agencies in Hertfordshire that have a role in keeping children and adults with care and support needs safe