Date & Time:
Key outcome: To increase the confidence and understanding of professionals providing one to one support or supervision and/or group supervision for those practitioners working directly with children young people and their families.
- To explore the purpose(s) of one to one/supervision both from an organisational perspective and an individual’s perspective
- To understand what ‘good’ or ‘effective’ supervision might look like by developing a model of supervision
- to learn how to negotiate a meaningful supervision contract/agreement
- To consider the differences – positive and negative – between 1:1 supervision and group supervision.
- To reflect on the influence of past supervision experience(s).