Date & Time:
Key outcome: To increase the confidence and understanding of professionals providing one to one support or supervision and/or group supervision for those practitioners working directly with children young people and their families.
- To explore the purpose(s) of one to one/supervision both from an organisational perspective and an individual’s perspective
- To understand what ‘good’ or ‘effective’ supervision might look like by developing a model of supervision
- to learn how to negotiate a meaningful supervision contract/agreement
- To consider the differences – positive and negative – between 1:1 supervision and group supervision.
- To reflect on the influence of past supervision experience(s).
Booking has now closed for this event.
There are several fee paying carparks close to the Ibis. The Westgate carpark is nearby. Stevenage railway station is a three minute walk away.