Learning Hub Forum on Neglect Autumn 2019
Date & Time:
The Learning Hub is an important two-way feedback loop between front line practitioners and the Strategic Safeguarding Boards, ensuring learning on priority local issues is shared and acted on at all levels in a timely way.
The next Learning Hub is running in October 2019 on the theme of ‘Neglect’At the forums you will:
- Learn more about recognising and responding to neglect at the earliest stage, by hearing from local experts talking about their services
- Share practice with colleagues in other agencies in your local area.
- Have the opportunity to feed your views, concerns and suggestions about how multi-agency partners can work together to respond to neglect
- Know that your views, concerns and suggestions will be listened to and acted upon by the Strategic Partnership Group.
- Please note that these forums are not formal training courses
Who should attend:
The forums are aimed at front line practitioners in all agencies in Hertfordshire that have a role in keeping children and adults with care and support needs safe
Those working with children and families at the early intervention level may find these forums particularly useful.