Learning Hub Forum on Neglect Autumn 2019
Date & Time:
The Learning Hub is an important two-way feedback loop between front line practitioners and the Strategic Safeguarding Boards, ensuring learning on priority local issues is shared and acted on at all levels in a timely way.
The next Learning Hub is running in October 2019 on the theme of ‘Neglect’At the forums you will:
- Learn more about recognising and responding to neglect at the earliest stage, by hearing from local experts talking about their services
- Share practice with colleagues in other agencies in your local area.
- Have the opportunity to feed your views, concerns and suggestions about how multi-agency partners can work together to respond to neglect
- Know that your views, concerns and suggestions will be listened to and acted upon by the Strategic Partnership Group.
- Please note that these forums are not formal training courses
Who should attend:
The forums are aimed at front line practitioners in all agencies in Hertfordshire that have a role in keeping children and adults with care and support needs safe
Those working with children and families at the early intervention level may find these forums particularly useful.
Sufficient parking is available at the council offices.
The Northway car park, as you enter the council premises, has parking available both underground and on the top level.
Alternatively, there is parking in the ‘customer care’ spaces opposite the reception area and opposite the council offices.