Barnardo's CALFB Training
Date & Time:
Target audience: Multi-agency frontline professionals.
Course Aims: To equip professionals with the knowledge and confidence to recognise and deal with cases of child abuse linked to faith and belief (CALFB).
- Greater understanding about child abuse linked to faith or belief
- Reflection on personal faith or belief and how this can impact on safeguarding
- Ability to recognise, respond and report child abuse linked to faith or belief
- Raised awareness about guidance and policies
- Learning from Serious Case Reviews